Eric Rovner led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Sakakibara, R., Uchida, Y., Ishii, K., Kazui, H., Hashimoto, M., Ishikawa, M., Yuasa, T., Kishi, M., Ogawa, E., Tateno, F., Uchiyama, T., Yamamoto, T., Yamanishi, T., Terada, H. and the members of SINPHONI (Study of Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus On Neurological Improvement) (2012), Correlation of right frontal hypoperfusion and urinary dysfunction in iNPH: A SPECT study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 50–55. doi: 10.1002/nau.21222
Disclosure information: None of the authors have financial support relevant to the study. All authors have no conflict of interests.
Ethics: All patients gave informed consent before participating in the study. The present study was approved by the Ethics Committee at Sakura Medical Center, Toho University.
Imaging Statistical Analysis was made with a 3D-SSP software by Dr. Uchida.
Author Roles: Ryuji Sakakibara: Design, organization, analysis, and execution of the study. Yoshitaka Uchida: Statistical analysis of the study. Kazunari Ishii, Hiromitsu Kazui, Masaaki Hashimoto, Masaaki Ishikawa, Tatsuhiko Yuasa, Masahiko Kishi, Emina Ogawa, Fuyuki Tateno, Tomoyuki Uchiyama, Tatsuya Yamamoto, Tomonori Yamanishi, Hitoshi Terada: Execution of the study.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.