Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 646–651, June 2012
How to Cite
Dubbelman, Y. D., Groen, J., Wildhagen, M. F., Rikken, B. and Bosch, J.L.H. R. (2012), Urodynamic quantification of decrease in sphincter function after radical prostatectomy: Relation to postoperative continence status and the effect of intensive pelvic floor muscle exercises. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 646–651. doi: 10.1002/nau.21243
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.