Lori Berder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 300–308, March 2012
How to Cite
Kanai, A., Zabbarova, I., Oefelein, M., Radziszewski, P., Ikeda, Y. and Andersson, K.-E. (2012), Mechanisms of action of botulinum neurotoxins, β3-adrenergic receptor agonists, and PDE5 inhibitors in modulating detrusor function in overactive bladders: ICI-RS 2011. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 300–308. doi: 10.1002/nau.21246
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- Allergan, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!