Lori Berder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 300–308, March 2012
How to Cite
Kanai, A., Zabbarova, I., Oefelein, M., Radziszewski, P., Ikeda, Y. and Andersson, K.-E. (2012), Mechanisms of action of botulinum neurotoxins, β3-adrenergic receptor agonists, and PDE5 inhibitors in modulating detrusor function in overactive bladders: ICI-RS 2011. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 300–308. doi: 10.1002/nau.21246
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- Allergan, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!