Philip Toozs-Hobson led on the review process.
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 415–421, April 2012
How to Cite
Toozs-Hobson, P., Freeman, R., Barber, M., Maher, C., Haylen, B., Athanasiou, S., Swift, S., Whitmore, K., Ghoniem, G. and de Ridder, D. (2012), An international urogynecological association (IUGA)/international continence society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for reporting outcomes of surgical procedures for pelvic organ prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/nau.22238
Conflicts of Interest: Philip Toozs-Hobson—Educational Meetings: Astellas and Pfizer. Robert Freeman—Educational meetings: Astellas and Pfizer (speaker fees). National Institute for Health Research (NIIHR) Collaboration (PenCLAHRC). UK (the views expressed are not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health, UK). Matthew Barber—No disclosures. Christopher Maher—Director, Urogynaecology Society of Australia. Bernard Haylen—No disclosures. Stavros Athanasiou—No disclosures. Steven Swift—Pfizer: Acceptance of paid travel expenses or honoraria; Acceptance of payment for research. Astellas: Consultant. Kristene Whitmore—Research grants—Boston Scientific, Pfizer, Allergan, Ortho-McNeill. Gamal Ghoneim—Speaker—Astellas; Consultant—Boston Scientific, Uroplasty, Coloplast. Dirk de Ridder—Consultant—AMS, Bard, Asyellas, Pfizer, Medtronic, Allergan; Speaker—AMS, Astellas, Pfizer, Medtronic, Allergan; Investigator—AMS, Astellas, Allergan; Research grants: AMS, Bard, Astellas, Medtronic, Gynecare, Dynamesh.
Terminology and Standardization Committee IUGA working members: Philip M. Toozs-Hobson, Bernard T. Haylen, Robert M Freeman, Christopher Maher, Stephen E. Swift, Stavros Athanasiou. Standardisation Steering Committee (ICS) members: Robert. M Freeman, Dirk de Ridder, Kristene Whitmore. Joint IUGA-ICS Working Group on Outcomes for Female POP Surgery members: Matthew Barber, Gamal Ghoneim.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!