Conflict of interest: none.
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1242–1246, November 2012
How to Cite
Sjöström, M., Stenlund, H., Johansson, S., Umefjord, G. and Samuelsson, E. (2012), Stress urinary incontinence and quality of life: A reliability study of a condition-specific instrument in paper and web-based versions. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 1242–1246. doi: 10.1002/nau.22240
Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- Jämtland County Council, Sweden
- Västerbotten County Council (ALF), Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.