Conflict of interest: none.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1294–1299, November 2012
How to Cite
Drews, U., Renz, M., Busch, C. and Reisenauer, C. (2012), Ex vivo pharmacology of surgical samples of the uterosacral ligament. Part I: Effects of carbachol and oxytocin on smooth muscle. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 1294–1299. doi: 10.1002/nau.22245
Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.