The core editorial team led the peer-review process for the paper.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1217–1218, November 2012
How to Cite
Brubaker, L. (2012), Conflict of interest: What is the role of our professional societies?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 1217–1218. doi: 10.1002/nau.22246
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!