Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1258–1265, November 2012
How to Cite
DuBeau, C. E., Morrow, J. D., Kraus, S. R., Creanga, D. and Bavendam, T. (2012), Efficacy and tolerability of fesoterodine versus tolterodine in older and younger subjects with overactive bladder: A post hoc, pooled analysis from two placebo-controlled trials. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 1258–1265. doi: 10.1002/nau.22252
Conflict of interest: Dana Creanga is an employee of SmithHanley Consulting, who were paid contractors to Pfizer in the development of this manuscript and statistical analysis plan for the pooled statistical analysis of the two studies. Catherine DuBeau has no conflicts to declare. Stephen Kraus serves as a consultant for Pfizer, Allergan, Merck and as Course Director/Faculty for Laborie Medical. Jon D. Morrow was an employee of Pfizer Inc when this study was conducted. Tamara Bavendam is an employee of Pfizer Inc.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Pfizer, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.