In this report, the term BPS/IC is used according to the ICI recommendations33; however, if an author used the term IC in his study we used it too.
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 9–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Madersbacher, H., van Ophoven, A. and van Kerrebroeck, P. E.V.A. (2013), GAG layer replenishment therapy for chronic forms of cystitis with intravesical glycosaminoglycans—A review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 9–18. doi: 10.1002/nau.22256
According to Nordling and van Ophoven.10 BPS/IC, OAB, radiation cystitis, and chronically recurring cystitis can be taken together under the term “chronic forms of cystitis.”
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conflict of interest: Yes.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Diagnosis and Management of Interstitial Cystitis, Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, 2014, 41, 3, 397,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Intravesical instillations with polydeoxyribonucleotides reduce symptoms of radiation-induced cystitis in patients treated with radiotherapy for pelvic cancer: a pilot study, Supportive Care in Cancer, 2014, 22, 5, 1155, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Post-Radiation Cystitis: Current Treatments, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2014, 9, 3, 156, , ,