Conflict of interest: none.
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, page 104, January 2013
How to Cite
Blanker, M. H. (2013), Re: Kojima Y, et al. Tamsulosin reduces nighttime urine production in benign prostatic hyperplasia patients with nocturnal polyuria: A prospective open-label long-term study using frequency-volume chart. Neurourol Urodyn 2012;31:80-85. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 104. doi: 10.1002/nau.22260
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.