Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 63–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Anusionwu, I. I. and Wright, E. J. (2013), Indications for revision of artificial urinary sphincter and modifiable risk factors for device-related morbidity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 63–65. doi: 10.1002/nau.22263
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.