Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Gill, B. C., Balog, B. M., Dissaranan, C., Jiang, H.-H., Steward, J. B., Lin, D. L. and Damaser, M. S. (2013), Neurotrophin therapy improves recovery of the neuromuscular continence mechanism following simulated birth injury in rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/nau.22264
Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD038679-11
- Cleveland Clinic, Rehabilitation Research and Development Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs
This article has been cited by:
- 1Role of pelvic floor in lower urinary tract function, Autonomic Neuroscience, 2015,, ,
- 2Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in urinary continence and incontinence, Nature Reviews Urology, 2014,, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Stress Incontinence in the Era of Regenerative Medicine: Reviewing the Importance of the Pudendal Nerve, The Journal of Urology, 2013, 190, 1, 22, , , ,