Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Gill, B. C., Balog, B. M., Dissaranan, C., Jiang, H.-H., Steward, J. B., Lin, D. L. and Damaser, M. S. (2013), Neurotrophin therapy improves recovery of the neuromuscular continence mechanism following simulated birth injury in rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/nau.22264
Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD038679-11
- Cleveland Clinic, Rehabilitation Research and Development Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!