Linguistic Validation Project Manager.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 75–81, January 2013
How to Cite
Brandt, B. A., Angün, Ç., Coyne, K. S., Doshi, S., Bavendam, T. and Kopp, Z. S. (2013), LUTS patient reported outcomes tool: Linguistic validation in 10 European languages. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 75–81. doi: 10.1002/nau.22265
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conflict of interest: Barbara A Brandt and Colpan Angün are employees of Corporate Translations who were paid consultants to Pfizer in connection with the development of this manuscript. Editorial assistance was provided by Nancy Sheridan and Colin Mitchell of Complete Healthcare Communications, Inc., and was funded by Pfizer Inc.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Pfizer Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.