Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 24–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Peters, K. M., Carrico, D. J., MacDiarmid, S. A., Wooldridge, L. S., Khan, A. U., McCoy, C. E., Franco, N. and Bennett, J. B. (2013), Sustained therapeutic effects of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation: 24-month results of the STEP study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 24–29. doi: 10.1002/nau.22266
Conflict of interest: Kenneth M. Peters is a consultant for Uroplasty. This relationship was established after the Sumit and Step Trials were designed and the studies begun.
Clinical Trial Identifier: NCT00928395.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Uroplasty, Inc., Minnetonka, MN
This article has been cited by:
- 1Defining response and non-response to treatment in patients with overactive bladder: a systematic review, Current Medical Research and Opinion, 2014, 30, 3, 509, , , , ,
- 2Maintenance Percutaneous Posterior Nerve Stimulation for Refractory Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: An Open Label, Multicenter, Prospective Study, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 191, 3, 697, , , , , ,
- 3Optimum Management of Overactive Bladder: Medication vs Botox® vs InterStim® vs Urgent® PC, Urology Practice, 2014, 1, 1, 7, , , ,
- 4Outcome of Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) for Fecal Incontinence, Annals of Surgery, 2014, 259, 5, 939, , , , , , , ,
- 5Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation as an Off-label Treatment of Clitoral Pain, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, 2014, 20, 6, e1, , ,
- 6The role of electrical stimulation techniques in the management of the male patient with urgency incontinence, Current Opinion in Urology, 2014, 24, 6, 560, , ,
- 7Transcutaneous posterior tibial nerve stimulation: evaluation of a therapeutic option in the management of anticholinergic refractory overactive bladder, International Urogynecology Journal, 2014, 25, 8, 1065, , , , , ,
- 8Tratamiento de la incontinencia de urgencia y del síndrome de vejiga hiperactiva (actualizado enero 2015), Progresos de Obstetricia y Ginecología, 2014,
- 9Electrical and Mechanical Office-based Neuromodulation, Urologic Clinics of North America, 2013, 40, 4, 581, , ,
- 10Neuromodulation for overactive bladder, Nature Reviews Urology, 2013,, , ,
- 11Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation for the Long-Term Treatment of Overactive Bladder: 3-Year Results of the STEP Study, The Journal of Urology, 2013, 189, 6, 2194, , , , ,
- 12Posterior tibial nerve stimulation as treatment for the overactive bladder, Arab Journal of Urology, 2013, 11, 2, 131, ,
- 13Understanding Clinic Options for Overactive Bladder, Current Urology Reports, 2013, 14, 6, 541, , , ,
- 14Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation: A Clinically and Cost Effective Addition to the Overactive Bladder Algorithm of Care, Current Urology Reports, 2012, 13, 5, 327, , , , ,