Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 70–74, January 2013
How to Cite
Ito, H., Taga, M., Tsuchiyama, K., Akino, H. and Yokoyama, O. (2013), IPSS is lower in hypertensive patients treated with angiotensin-II receptor blocker: Posthoc analyses of a lower urinary tract symptoms population. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 70–74. doi: 10.1002/nau.22267
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Blockade of renin–angiotensin system prevents micturition dysfunction in renovascular hypertensive rats, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2014, 738, 285, , , , , , ,