Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 30–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Peters, K. M., Killinger, K. A., Gilleran, J. and Boura, J. A. (2013), Does patient age impact outcomes of neuromodulation?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 30–36. doi: 10.1002/nau.22268
Kenneth M. Peters discloses that he is a consultant for Medtronic on future technologies.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Ministrelli Program for Urology Research and Education (MPURE)
This article has been cited by:
- 2Detrusor Overactivity with Impaired Contractility (DOIC) in the Elderly: Challenges in Management, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2015, 10, 3, 278, , , , ,
- 3Inkontinenz im Alter, CME, 2014, 11, 11, 7, , , , , , ,
- 4Management of Overactive Bladder Refractory to Medical Therapy, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2014, 9, 4, 336, ,
- 5Detrusor Underactivity and Urinary Retention in Geriatric Patients: Evaluation, Management and Recent Research, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2013, 8, 2, 92,