Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Sakakibara, R., Kishi, M., Tsuyusaki, Y., Tateno, A., Tateno, F., Uchiyama, T., Yamamoto, T., Yamanishi, T. and Yano, M. (2013), “Meningitis-retention syndrome”: A review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 19–23. doi: 10.1002/nau.22279
Conflicts of interest: none.
Author contributions: Ryuji Sakakibara has a role in: study concept and design, acquisition of subjects and/or data, analysis and interpretation of data, and preparation of manuscript. Masahiko Kishi, Akihiko Tateno, Fuyuki Tateno, Yohei Tsuyusaki, Tomoyuki Uchiyama, and Tatsuya Yamamoto have a role in: acquisition of subjects and/or data.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Meningitis-Retention Syndrome, International Neurourology Journal, 2015, 19, 3, 207, , , , ,
- 2Vogt–Koyanagi–Harada disease with meningitis-retention syndrome and increased CSF adenosine deaminase levels, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2014, 127, 42, , , , , ,
- 3Acute Urinary Retention Secondary to Epstein-Barr Virus Infection in a Pediatric Patient: A Case Report and Review of Causes of Acute Urinary Retention in Children, Urology, 2013, 81, 5, 1064, ,
- 4Bladder dysfunction and urodynamic study in tuberculous meningitis, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013, 327, 1-2, 46, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Meningitis-Retention Syndrome as a Presentation of West Nile Virus Meningitis, Case Reports in Medicine, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , ,