Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 293–300, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Lai, C.-H., Fan, W.-J. and Peng, C.-W. (2013), Pudendal neuromodulation improves voiding efficiency in diabetic rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/nau.22280
Conflicts of interest: none.
Shih-Ching Chen, Chien-Hung Lai contributed equally to this work and should be considered as first authors.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan, R.O.C.. Grant Numbers: NSC98-2221-E-038-005-MY2, NSC100-2320-B-038-003-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.