The core editorial team led the peer-review process for the paper.
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1219–1220, November 2012
How to Cite
Abrams, P. (2012), Editorial Comment: Re: Brubaker L. Conflict of interest: What is the role of our professional societies? Neurourol Urodyn 2012;31:1217–1218. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 1219–1220. doi: 10.1002/nau.22282
Conflict of interest: Consultant to Lilly, Astellas and Allergan, and speaker for Astellas and Ferring.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.