Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 287–292, March 2013
How to Cite
Bazi, T., Hajj-Hussein, I. A., Awwad, J., Shams, A., Hijaz, M. and Jurjus, A. (2013), A modulating effect of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a tea catechin, on the bladder of rats exposed to water avoidance stress. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 287–292. doi: 10.1002/nau.22288
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Lebanese Council for Scientific Research