Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 254–260, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Hai, T., Yu, L., Liu, S., Li, Q., Zhang, X., Xu, T. and Wang, X. (2013), Association between occupational stress and risk of overactive bladder and other lower urinary tract symptoms: A cross-sectional study of female nurses in China. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/nau.22290
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Chunfang Zhang and Ting Hai contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.