Conflict of interest: none.
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 215–223, March 2013
How to Cite
Bø, K. and Hilde, G. (2013), Does it work in the long term?—A systematic review on pelvic floor muscle training for female stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 215–223. doi: 10.1002/nau.22292
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!