Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 238–241, March 2013
How to Cite
Cameron, A. P., Anger, J. T., Madison, R., Saigal, C. S., Clemens, J. Q. and the Urologic Diseases in America Project (2013), Battery explantation after sacral neuromodulation in the medicare population. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 238–241. doi: 10.1002/nau.22294
Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- NIDDK (Urologic Diseases in America Project). Grant Number: N01 DK012460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.