Robert Pickard led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 230–237, March 2013
How to Cite
Coyne, K. S., Sexton, C. C., Bell, J. A., Thompson, C. L., Dmochowski, R., Bavendam, T., Chen, C.-I. and Quentin Clemens, J. (2013), The prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and overactive bladder (OAB) by racial/ethnic group and age: Results from OAB-POLL. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 230–237. doi: 10.1002/nau.22295
Conflict of Interest: Karin S. Coyne, Chris C. Sexton, Jill A. Bell, and Christine L. Thompson are employees of United BioSource Corporation who were paid scientific consultants to Pfizer in connection with the OAB-POLL study and manuscript. Roger Dmochowski is a paid consultant to Pfizer Inc. Tamara Bavendam and Chieh-I Chen are employees of Pfizer. J. Quentin Clemens is a consultant to Pfizer, United BioSource Corporation, Afferent Pharmaceuticals, and Lilly and owns Merck stock. This study was funded by Pfizer Inc.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- 2The impact of overactive bladder, incontinence and other lower urinary tract symptoms on quality of life, work productivity, sexuality and emotional well-being in men and women: Results from the EPIC study. BJU Int 2008; 101: 1388– 95., , , et al.
- 17Rivers D, editor. Sample matching: Representative sampling from internet panels. Palo Alto, CA: Polimetrix; 2006.
- 19U.S. Census Bureau. American Community Survey (ACS). Washington, DC; 2007 [cited 2011]; Available from: http://www.census.gov/acs/www/
- 26Comparative validation of a partial (versus full) randomized response technique: Attempting to control for social desirability bias to sensitive questions. Indiv Diff Res 2004; 2: 214– 24., .