Conflict of interest: MS: Speakers and research grants from Asahi-Kasei Pharma and Daiichi-Sankyo.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 393–398, April 2013
How to Cite
Saito, M., Shimizu, S., Ohmasa, F., Oikawa, R., Tsounapi, P., Dimitriadis, F., Kinoshita, Y. and Satoh, K. (2013), Characterization of silodosin and naftopidil in the treatment of bladder dysfunction in the spontaneously hypertensive rat. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/nau.22297
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20591880, 24592431
This article has been cited by:
- 2Vesicovascular reflexes in the spontaneously hypertensive rat, Life Sciences, 2016, 144, 202, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3A Review of Naftopidil for Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Suggestive of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2015, 10, 2, 160, ,
- 4Effect of silodosin, a selective α1A-adrenoceptor antagonist, on voiding behavior and bladder blood flow in a rat model of bladder outlet obstruction, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2015, 764, 489, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Prostatic ischemia induces ventral prostatic hyperplasia in the SHR; possible mechanism of development of BPH, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4,, , , , , , , ,
- 7Spinal mechanism of micturition reflex inhibition by naftopidil in rats, Life Sciences, 2014, 116, 2, 106, , , , , ,