Conflict of interest: MS: Speakers and research grants from Asahi-Kasei Pharma and Daiichi-Sankyo.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 393–398, April 2013
How to Cite
Saito, M., Shimizu, S., Ohmasa, F., Oikawa, R., Tsounapi, P., Dimitriadis, F., Kinoshita, Y. and Satoh, K. (2013), Characterization of silodosin and naftopidil in the treatment of bladder dysfunction in the spontaneously hypertensive rat. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/nau.22297
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20591880, 24592431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.