Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 377–382, April 2013
How to Cite
Shirvan, M. K., Alamdari, D. H., Mahboub, M. D., Ghanadi, A., Rahimi, H. R. and Seifalian, A. M. (2013), A novel cell therapy for stress urinary incontinence, short-term outcome. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 377–382. doi: 10.1002/nau.22301
Conflict of interest: none.
Maliheh Keshvari Shirvan and Daryoush Hamidi Alamdari contributed equally in this study.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Mashhad University of Medical Science Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.