Financial support: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 371–376, April 2013
How to Cite
Horng, S.-S., Huang, N., Wu, S.-I., Fang, Y.-T., Chou, Y.-J. and Chou, P. (2013), The epidemiology of urinary incontinence and it's influence on quality of life in Taiwanese middle-aged women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 371–376. doi: 10.1002/nau.22302
None of the authors have any proprietary interests or conflicts of interest related to this submission.
Heinz Koelbl led the peer- ;review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3The efficacy and safety of electroacupuncture for women with pure stress urinary incontinence: study protocol for a multicenter randomized controlled trial, Trials, 2013, 14, 1, 315, , , , , , , , ,