Financial support: none.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 371–376, April 2013
How to Cite
Horng, S.-S., Huang, N., Wu, S.-I., Fang, Y.-T., Chou, Y.-J. and Chou, P. (2013), The epidemiology of urinary incontinence and it's influence on quality of life in Taiwanese middle-aged women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 371–376. doi: 10.1002/nau.22302
None of the authors have any proprietary interests or conflicts of interest related to this submission.
Heinz Koelbl led the peer- ;review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.