Conflict of Interest: The authors are employees of Ferring Pharmaceuticals.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 363–370, April 2013
How to Cite
Juul, K. V., Klein, B. M. and Nørgaard, J. P. (2013), Long-term durability of the response to desmopressin in female and male nocturia patients. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 363–370. doi: 10.1002/nau.22306
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.