Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 354–358, April 2013
How to Cite
Keller, J. J., Liu, S.-P. and Lin, H.-C. (2013), Traumatic brain injury increases the risk of female urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 354–358. doi: 10.1002/nau.22309
Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Joseph Keller and Shih-Ping Liu have equal contribution to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Military Exposure and Urinary Incontinence among American Men, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 191, 1, 125, , , , , ,