Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 308–313, April 2013
How to Cite
Zinner, N. R., Ammann, L. P., Haas, G. P., Janning, S. W., He, W. and Bukofzer, S. (2013), Finding unrecognized information in overactive bladder clinical trial data: A new approach to understanding placebo and treatment effects. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 308–313. doi: 10.1002/nau.22313
Disclosure information: Norman Zinner has received research grants from Astellas Pharma, is on the speaker's bureau and has consulted for Astellas Pharma, Ferring, and Watson, and has participated in trials for Astellas Pharma, Ferring, Watson, Warner Chilcott, and Nymox. Larry Ammann does not have any disclosure to declare. Stan Bukofzer and Gabriel Haas are employees of Astellas Scientific and Medical Affairs, Weizhong He is an employee of Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc., and Stephen Janning is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline.
Author roles: Larry Ammann: trial design, organization, statistical analysis, and execution of the study, drafting of publication, and final approval of publication. Norman Zinner: concept, trial design, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting and revision of publication, and final approval of publication, Stan Bukofzer, Gabriel Haas, Weizhong He, and Stephen Janning: trial design, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting and revision of publication, and final approval of publication.
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.