Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 416–419, June 2013
How to Cite
Pereira, L. C., Botelho, S., Marques, J., Amorim, C. F., Lanza, A. H., Palma, P. and Riccetto, C. (2013), Are transversus abdominis/oblique internal and pelvic floor muscles coactivated during pregnancy and postpartum?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 416–419. doi: 10.1002/nau.22315
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Abdominopelvic kinesiotherapy for pelvic floor muscle training: a tested proposal in different groups, International Urogynecology Journal, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3Impact of Different Body Positions on Bioelectrical Activity of the Pelvic Floor Muscles in Nulliparous Continent Women, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , ,
- 4Virtual reality: a proposal for pelvic floor muscle training, International Urogynecology Journal, 2015,, , , , , ,