Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 476–479, June 2013
How to Cite
Gleason, J. L., Kenton, K., Greer, W. J., Ramm, O., Szychowski, J. M., Wilson, T. and Richter, H. E. (2013), Sacral neuromodulation effects on periurethral sensation and urethral sphincter activity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 476–479. doi: 10.1002/nau.22319
Conflict of interest: none.
Poster presentation at the 32nd annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society, September 14–17, 2011, Providence, RI.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- American Urogynecologic Society Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 2K24-DK068389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.