Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 449–454, June 2013
How to Cite
Dumoulin, C., Martin, C., Elliott, V., Bourbonnais, D., Morin, M., Lemieux, M.-C. and Gauthier, R. (2013), Randomized controlled trial of physiotherapy for postpartum stress incontinence: 7-year follow-up. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 449–454. doi: 10.1002/nau.22330
Disclosure: Chantale Dumoulin was supported by a New investigator fellowship from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ) and the Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR).
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR)
- University of Montreal research allocation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.