Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 314–324, April 2013
How to Cite
Drennan, V. M., Rait, G., Cole, L., Grant, R. and Iliffe, S. (2013), The prevalence of incontinence in people with cognitive impairment or dementia living at home: A systematic review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/nau.22333
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Program Grants for Applied Research scheme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1005