Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 314–324, April 2013
How to Cite
Drennan, V. M., Rait, G., Cole, L., Grant, R. and Iliffe, S. (2013), The prevalence of incontinence in people with cognitive impairment or dementia living at home: A systematic review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/nau.22333
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Program Grants for Applied Research scheme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.