Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 493–499, June 2013
How to Cite
Ha, U.-S., Bae, W.-J., Kim, S.-J., Yoon, B.-I., Jang, H., Hong, S.-H., Lee, J.-Y., Hwang, S.-Y. and Kim, S.-W. (2013), Protective effect of cyanidin-3-O-β-D-glucopyranoside fraction from mulberry fruit pigment against oxidative damage in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/nau.22334
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.