Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1014–1018, September 2013
How to Cite
Chang, S.-J., Chiang, I.-N., Hsieh, C.-H., Lin, C.-D. and Yang, S. S.-D. (2013), Age- and gender-specific nomograms for single and dual post-void residual urine in healthy children. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1014–1018. doi: 10.1002/nau.22342
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital, Taipei Branch. Grant Number: TCRD-TPE-97-C2-1; IRB
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: 97-IRB-026-coP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.