Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 969–973, September 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, Y., Mansfield, K. J., Allen, W., Millard, R. J., Burcher, E. and Moore, K. H. (2013), Correlation between cystometric volumes, ATP release, and pH in women with overactive bladder versus controls. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 969–973. doi: 10.1002/nau.22344
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: ID527502
- Pfizer OAB-LUTS OAB-LUTS Competitive Grants Program. Grant Number: WS428347
This article has been cited by:
- 1ATP during Early Bladder Stretch Is Important for Urgency in Detrusor Overactivity Patients, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Biomarkers in lower urinary tract symptoms/overactive bladder, Current Opinion in Urology, 2014, 24, 4, 352, , , ,
- 3Effect of Inflammatory Mediators on ATP Release of Human Urothelial RT4 Cells, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 4OAB symptoms, Current Opinion in Urology, 2014, 24, 4, 345,
- 5P2Y Receptor Modulation of ATP Release in the Urothelium, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 6Purinergic signalling in the urinary tract in health and disease, Purinergic Signalling, 2014, 10, 1, 103,