Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1010–1013, September 2013
How to Cite
Vainrib, M., Simma-Chiang, V., Boyd, S. D. and Ginsberg, D. A. (2013), Potential risk factors and outcomes of artificial urinary sphincter placement after radical cystectomy and orthotopic neobladder urinary diversion. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1010–1013. doi: 10.1002/nau.22345
Conflict of Interest: Yes, Medtronic and Allergan trials co-investigator.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.