Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 408–415, June 2013
How to Cite
Resnick, N. M., Perera, S., Tadic, S., Organist, L., Riley, M. A., Schaefer, W. and Griffiths, D. (2013), What Predicts and what Mediates the response of urge urinary incontinence to biofeedback?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 408–415. doi: 10.1002/nau.22347
Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Registered at clinicaltrials.gov (NCT00177541).
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH R01 (AG20629)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.