Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 980–985, September 2013
How to Cite
Keller, J. J., Liu, S.-P. and Lin, H.-C. (2013), A case–control study on the association between rheumatoid arthritis and bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 980–985. doi: 10.1002/nau.22348
Joseph Keller and Shih-Ping Liu equally contributed to this manuscript.
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.