Conflict of interest: none.
Development of quality indicators for women with urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1058–1063, November 2013
How to Cite
Anger, J. T., Scott, V. C.S., Kiyosaki, K., Khan, A. A., Weinberg, A., Connor, S. E., Roth, C. P., Wenger, N., Shekelle, P. and Litwin, M. S. (2013), Development of quality indicators for women with urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1058–1063. doi: 10.1002/nau.22353
Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: 1 K23 DK080227
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Supplement Award from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 5RC1EB010649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.