Conflict of interest: Kathleen Hunter—Unrestricted research grants from Pfizer and Astelles (Co-investigator).
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 944–951, September 2013
How to Cite
Hunter, K. F., Bharmal, A. and Moore, K. N. (2013), Long-term bladder drainage: Suprapubic catheter versus other methods: A scoping review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 944–951. doi: 10.1002/nau.22356
Jill E. Meunier MN RN NP for early contribution to the literature search.
Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Combined vagino-abdominal approach for management of vesicovaginal fistulas: a 10 years’ experience, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2015, 292, 1, 121, , , ,
- 2Literature Review: Long-Term Complications of the Neurogenic Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2015, 10, 4, 338, ,
- 5Neurology of Sexual and Bladder Disorders, 2015,, , ,
- 6Prevention of Urinary Tract Infection for Patients with Neurogenic Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2014, 9, 4, 282, ,
- 7Urinary Retention in Elderly Women: Diagnosis & Management, Current Urology Reports, 2014, 15, 11, , ,