Conflict of interest: Kathleen Hunter—Unrestricted research grants from Pfizer and Astelles (Co-investigator).
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 944–951, September 2013
How to Cite
Hunter, K. F., Bharmal, A. and Moore, K. N. (2013), Long-term bladder drainage: Suprapubic catheter versus other methods: A scoping review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 944–951. doi: 10.1002/nau.22356
Jill E. Meunier MN RN NP for early contribution to the literature search.
Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.