Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Urethral pressure reflectometry during intra-abdominal pressure increase—an improved technique to characterize the urethral closure function in continent and stress urinary incontinent women
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1103–1108, November 2013
How to Cite
Saaby, M.-L., Klarskov, N. and Lose, G. (2013), Urethral pressure reflectometry during intra-abdominal pressure increase—an improved technique to characterize the urethral closure function in continent and stress urinary incontinent women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1103–1108. doi: 10.1002/nau.22368
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- HK Christiansen's Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.