Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Turkish adaptation of the short form of the pelvic organ prolapse/urinary incontinence sexual function questionnaire (PISQ-12): A validation and reliability study
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1068–1073, November 2013
How to Cite
Celik, D. B., Beji, N. K. and Yalcin, O. (2013), Turkish adaptation of the short form of the pelvic organ prolapse/urinary incontinence sexual function questionnaire (PISQ-12): A validation and reliability study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1068–1073. doi: 10.1002/nau.22369
Conflict interest: none.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.