Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Effects of PFM rehabilitation on PFM function and morphology in older women
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1086–1095, November 2013
How to Cite
Madill, S. J., Pontbriand-Drolet, S., Tang, A. and Dumoulin, C. (2013), Effects of PFM rehabilitation on PFM function and morphology in older women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1086–1095. doi: 10.1002/nau.22370
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of preoperative pelvic floor muscle therapy with biofeedback versus standard care on stress urinary incontinence and quality of life in men undergoing laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: A randomised control trial, Neurourology and Urodynamics, 2014, 33, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 2Pelvic floor muscle function in women with pelvic floor dysfunction, International Urogynecology Journal, 2013,, ,